Friday, December 28, 2018

Profile 1: 100 People I meet "TEAR"( Knowns/unknowns)

So ito nga, the first time I meet this man it seems that there is nothing unnatural about him. I was introduced on my new job on different departments so he's one of the employees. "Tear, our graphic artist" so okay I met many graphic artists naman medyo weird lang yung name na Tear. Only a wall separates my room to him and would hear him playing music most of the time. So nothing is still different other than his name Tear. Then I got the chance to talk to him, but of course office matters. First topic actually was his name. So nalinawan ako why Tear ang pangalan niya. After that conversation I got to share thoughts with him. 

Tear is an Artist, photographer and videographer. A graduate at Far Eastern University (FEU) as Fine Arts. He was into many groups such as Capsmile, Manila Street Love, and founder of SNAPS

Ever wonder how he do all these things since he's working from Monday to Saturday? Maybe you would think being on his shoes is hard. Do he even sleep? Well that I think is another skill but I believe that if it is your passion, you'll never get tired. 

His Street shots are remarkable with this caption"Zzzz..."
Bago mo isiping malas ka dahil sa kung anong mga kababawan ng problema mo, isipin mong may mga taong tulad nila.


One of his Larong bata cover which we often see nowadays...

His works was labeled Teardrop Snaps if you would like to check it. He was known for his street shots and Larong pambata shots which mostly open the eyes of the people to reality and simplicity of life with added captions most of the time of his thoughts. He is also part of a Hiphop Group which is also what he love. When you'll ask him why he do these things he would simply say "kasi yun yun gusto ko eh, gusto ko ng art, gusto ko ng hiphop at dito ko nararamdaman na belong ako" which makes me think, Oo nga naman why do the things you don't like? No wonder he has lots of time doing those kasi nga gusto niya yung ginagawa niya. He named his self Tear but he hates sadness. He seem to have the power to capture moments. He is a videographer not to mention he did not take any major course or took any formal lessons on doing so but he has amazing mind to make wonderful creations. Admittedly, he said he is still learning and we all know life is a continuous learning. He Idolized Boss Logic and Jeff Chapman when it comes to editing medyo malupit but seeing him do the editing seems that he can achieve their skills "eh malupit din eh". But humbly he says "hanggat hindi pa ako kasing galing nila hindi pa ako magaling" and he even say he is only 1% of his idols. You would really say his humble when you got to know him. 

Ever thought of who he is? Checking his profile would not help you though because he chooses not to show his face on cameras. Upon asking him why, this is what he says "There is no camera on earth capable of adequately capturing a great man. I wanted to be respected by my name alone and not by my looks. I wanted to be remembered by who I am with my actions, not to be adored because of the way I look. I wanted people na nakakita ng face ko na maging proud sila one day and sasabihin nila I know his face kayo hindi. And if one day I will be gone people who knows this face will be proud." So that's a deeper Tear. 


He takes photo not to impress but to express. Express what he thinks. Share what attracts him. And open people to reality of life. Appreciation, people's reaction, and admiration are what he considered as his trophy. I've known him to be very generous on the things he knows. He teaches interested people and share with them his knowledge. He even wanted to formally teach aspirants and conduct seminars. He gives chance to aspirant models to experience photo shoots etc. He appreciate and encourage people and his words are very uplifting. Very approachable and patient in teaching. His perspective are very deep and unusual, he even finds himself weird most of the time. You would think he is serious most of the time since he's not really into social media such as facebook etc. but if you'll know him personally you could learn and realize many things from his words and works. Knowing him personally is the key to knowing him deeply. I believe this man could be a big contribution on the industry he is into. So if you'll get the chance to meet this man, you're lucky enough to be his friend, or even one of his creations. His works and insights are unusual, and being unusual makes him standout. Applause to this man and to his works!






3 comments:

4:100 People I meet "ANTOINETTE "TONI" LEVISTE (knowns/unknowns) An athlete, pinoy's pride, Ms. Toni Leviste is known for...